Inside Golf and Golf Mornington Peninsula are giving away ONE FREE ENTRY to this year’s Ninth Annual Mornington Peninsula Golf Classic ($695 Value). One of the most exciting and “in-demand” events on the peninsula each year, the event is regularly sold out, and has proven to be fun for all who attend.
Click here for your chance to WIN
Terms and Conditions
* Prize is Entry Fee and is valued at $695 (Early Bird Entry Fee ie if registered on or before 9/7/18).
Entry Fee includes:
- Welcome Dinner at Rosebud Country Club (Food only)
- 4 days of golf (18 holes) rotating with morning or afternoon fields at The Dunes Golf Links, Portsea Golf Club, The Flinders Golf Club and Moonah Links Legends course.
- Carts at 3 courses (carts not mandatory at Flinders)
- Daily lunches
- Presentation Dinner at The National Golf Club (Food only)
- Daily and overall prizes
- Souvenir polo shirt.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be amateur players, have a GA handicap and a minimum of 10 competition rounds over the 12 months prior to the commencement of the Tournament.
- Entrants must not have played or registered in the Mornington Peninsula Golf Classic previously.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for any other goods or services
- Prize cannot be “on sold, traded or given to another player”
- Air fares, transport, accommodation and other meals and beverages are not included in the prize. Discounted Accommodation offers have been arranged with Accommodation Partners.
- Entrants and the winner must be able to play in the Ninth Annual Mornington Peninsula Golf Classic ie must be available to play in the Classic from Monday 29 October to Thursday 1 November 2018 inclusive.
- The winner of the competition must agree to the taking and use of publicity photos and subsequent write up in Inside Golf and also Mornington Peninsula Golf Tourism (MPGT) website, newsletters, marketing material etc.
- The winner must agree and accept the Tournament Conditions of Entry and Play.
- Entrants in the competition agree to be contacted by Mornington Peninsula Golf Tourism (MPGT)