- Piranha Golf back on board
Piranha Golf will continue their involvement with the development of Australian golf as the naming rights sponsor of the NSW/ACT Pro-Am Order of Merit.
- Scott still pick of the Aussies
Englishman Luke Donald has surrendered the world number one ranking to Rory McIlroy after struggling at the RBC Heritage on Sunday, while Adam Scott remains the highest-ranked Australian.
- Aragon wins Stonebrae Championship
Alex Aragon carded a final-round 66 to hold off a fast-finishing Matt Harmon and win the Stonebrae Championship in Hayward, California as Australian Steve Allan finished well down the leaderboard.
- Jones starts Japan season with a win
The PGA of Australia would like to congratulate New South Wales’ Brendan Jones on his victory at the Token Homemate Cup on the Japan Golf Tour.
- Oosthuizen wins in Malaysia
South African Louis Oosthuizen beat Scotland’s Stephen Gallacher by three shots to claim the Malaysian Open on Sunday.
- Birdie blitz fires Pettersson
A string of birdies on the front nine helped Carl Pettersson card a five-under 66 and take a one-shot lead after the third round of the RBC Heritage, with Marc Leishman the best-placed Australian.
- Oosthuizen seeking Masters redemption
Louis Oosthuizen holds a one-shot lead after the third round of the Malaysian Open was suspended due to storms on Saturday.
- Knost right in Heritage hunt
Former US Amateur Champion Colt Knost shot a six-under 65 to take a two-stroke lead at the halfway point of the RBC Heritage, while Greg Chalmers is the best placed Australian, seven shots adrift of the leader.
- Otto, Kruger share lead in Malaysia
Hennie Otto and Jbe Kruger share the lead at the Malaysian Open after a storm-interrupted second round on Friday.
- China wins international friendly
After two rounds at Tycoon Golf Club, Shenzhen, it was the China Golf Club League who were victorious in the China Australia International Challenge
- PGA Australia News for: April 26, 2011
- PGA Australia News for: April 19, 2011
- PGA Australia News for: May 3, 2011
- PGA Australia News for: May 17, 2011
- PGA Australia News for: January 10, 2012
Category: PGA of Australia
About the Author (Author Profile)The PGA and its members are the cornerstone of the sport of golf and the industry. The PGA has played a significant role in the popularity and promotion of the game from televised international events through to the local club or driving range where the PGA members introduce and service the 1.2 million golfers who play the game each year. www.pga.org.au
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.