Inside Golf has opened our pages to you, our loyal and passionate readers. We’re rewriting the book (so to speak) on what goes inside a golf magazine. And you are calling the shots!
From club news, to course write-ups, to golf course photography and even hole-in-one stories, poems, jokes and more, we’re setting aside space in every issue for your interesting and fun content. In essence, we’re making Inside Golf YOUR magazine!
Best of all, we’ll be offering great prizes along the way. So warm up your keyboards, and get writing.
TO SUBMIT YOUR STORY:
- Content must be submitted in an electronic format (.doc, .rtf, .txt files, or even just text in an email). We cannot accept pdf files, scanned/faxed documents or printed/paper submissions.
- Shorter is better. While we love to read your amazing stories and course reviews, our pages in Inside Golf are limited for space. So please keep your submissions short and sweet. If you simply MUST go long, then please keep it all under 600 words (maximum)
- Keep it PG-Rated: Remember that Inside Golf is a national publication, and is read by golfers of all ages – from the 8-year-old junior to the 100+ year-old veteran. So keep your stories lighthearted and family-friendly.
- Photos: We are happy to accept your photos. For them to be printed, however, they need to adhere to a couple of simple guidelines:
- They need to be print-quality (i.e. straight from the camera/smartphone, original size, no cropping or editing, etc). Most modern digital cameras and smartphones are fine for this.
- Images must be separate files. (i.e. We cannot print photos that are copied/pasted inside Microsoft Word, or Powerpoint, etc.)
- We cannot reprint copyrighted photos from other sources (i.e. not taken from another website or publication).
- Captions for images must be included in the Word Doc.
Simply email your submissions to email@example.com. It’s that simple. Assuming all the guidelines are met, your article will be read by our editorial team for possible publication. If your article is chosen for print, the Group Editor will contact you via email.
We’ll see you on the fairways!