World Golf Headlines
- AUDIO: Road to the Oz Open August 29, 2014With the confirmation that World Number 9 Jason Day will play the Emirates Australian Open, The Clubhouse hosts Mark Allen and Cameron Luke sat down to discuss the impressive field heading to Sydney in November.
- Appleby had doubts over future August 28, 2014Stuart Appleby has admitted he had doubts about his future as a touring golfer during his darkest moments of recent years.
- AUDIO: Kerri-Anne Kennerley interview August 28, 2014Golf Australia Board Member Kerri-Anne Kennerley caught up with hosts Mark Allen and Cameron Luke on The Clubhouse to discuss her involvement in Australian golf.
- Tony Meyer's Youth Olympics review August 27, 2014The Youth Olympics Games golf event has come to an end, and what a great two weeks it has been for the players.
- Lee wins McCormack medal August 26, 2014Australia’s Minjee Lee has won the Mark H McCormack Medal as the leading women’s amateur player in the 2014 World Amateur Golf Ranking TM .
- Golf Academy China Opens at Spring City August 29, 2014A new golf academy has opened at Spring City Golf & Lake Resort near Kunming in south-west China.
- Spectacular Focus on Els Club Teluk Datai August 29, 2014Langkawi, Malaysia: Golfers worldwide have been given fresh impetus to sample one of the most eagerly-awaited golf course redesigns following the release of a stunning new image collection by The Els Club Teluk Datai.
- SEEKING: General Manager – Duntryleague August 29, 2014Energetic and Enthusiastic Business Manager with a knowledge of golf.
- World Scientific Congress of Golf Heads to Gold Coast August 29, 2014Gold Coast, Australia: Some of the sharpest minds in golf will be sharing their knowledge at next month’s World Scientific Congress of Golf (WSCG).
- Thailand Targets Influx of Mainland China Golfers August 29, 2014Hua Hin, Thailand: The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) is targeting an influx of golfers from mainland China.
- Profit Generation Through Sharp Thinking August 29, 2014It's a universal fact that the best golf courses in the world make money because they offer the best conditions for play. It's as simple as that!
- Fairways across the Causeway August 29, 2014Three Johor courses are within an hour's drive away for Singapore
- Phillip Island (SA) Greg Norman course update August 28, 2014On Monday night in Kingscote, a large crowd of more than 180 people attended a public meeting at the Ozone, to hear about proposals for future development on Kangaroo Island.
- Dads ‘n’ Lads Day Out at Royal Melbourne August 28, 2014Dads, bring your lads (or lads, bring your Dads!) along to the Asia-Pacific Amateur Championship (ACC) at Royal Melbourne Golf Club and rub shoulders with tomorrow’s golfing heroes.
- The AfrAsia Bank Mauritius Open becomes the first ever tri-sanctioned golf tournament August 28, 2014Domaine de Bel Ombre, Mauritius, August 28: The AfrAsia Bank Mauritius Open was today launched at the C Beach Club at Heritage Resorts on Domaine de Bel Ombre, becoming the first ever tri-sanctioned golf tournament endorsed by the Sunshine, European and Asian Tours, all of whom are founding members of the International Federation of PGA Tours.