Unable to display feed at this time.
- Audio: Antonio Murdaca on the Clubhouse October 31, 2014
Asia-Pacific Amateur Championship winner Antonio Murdaca, 19, from Adelaide, talked to 'The Clubhouse' on national radio about his victory at Royal Melbourne last weekend, and his trip to play in the Masters at Augusta National next year.
- Puckett Secures Second Women's Senior Title October 31, 2014
Queensland’s Robyn Puckett has won the 2014 Australian Women’s Senior Amateur Championship at Riverside Golf Club, Tasmania.
- Win for Special Olympians October 31, 2014
More than 1000 intellectually disabled athletes from every Australian state and territory descended on Melbourne to participate in the 2014 Special Olympic National Games, with 32 taking part in the golf competition.
- Finalists decided at Women's Senior October 30, 2014
The finalists have been decided for the Australian Women’s Senior Amateur Championship at Riverside Golf Club, Tasmania.
- World Urban Golf Day a global hit October 30, 2014
Earlier this month on Saturday 11 October we saw the 8th annual iteration of World Urban Golf Day.
- Seeking: Director of Golf – The Australian Golf Club October 31, 2014
The Australian Golf Club, Australia’s oldest and one of its most prestigious private members golf club, is looking to appoint a Director of Golf. Reporting to the Club’s CEO, the job will be to manage the Golf Operation at both an operational and strategic level, ensuring that the expected product and service standards are consistently delivered.
- Cancer scare for Qld Head Coach Tony Myer October 30, 2014
One in two Queenslanders will develop cancer in their lifetime. That's a statistic close to Golf Queensland's head coach Tony Meyer who recently had a scare with confirmation he had a stage one melanoma.
- NSW Open provides the right 'brew' for Stockade October 30, 2014
The 2014 NSW Open is delighted to announce that local beer producer, Macarthur Grange Brewery, has agreed to support the event where it will showcase its award winning product to both spectators and within the corporate hospitality areas during the event.
- $75m to extend housing development at Ipswich CC October 29, 2014
NEW developers have moved in to extend the housing development fronting Ipswich Country Club at Leichhardt with a $75 million four-staged project. Marquee Projects will oversee the development of 199 homes under the project named Golf Links Estate.
- Caddie Challenge to support the 2014 BetEasy Masters October 29, 2014
IMG, owner and promoter of the Australian Masters, today announced Caddie Challenge, Australia’s latest innovative golf competition for amateur golfers, as an official sponsor of the 2014 BetEasy Masters held at The Metropolitan Golf Club from 20-23 November.
- Single-minded focus on guest services delivers results October 29, 2014
Let’s say hypothetically that you had no legacy commitments to OTAs and other commission-hungry third party relationships. (I know this is impossible, but bear with me for a moment.) Now, what would you do? If we make the assumption that you would still have guests, how would your service delivery change? What would you do differently if you did not have the […]
- Billy Payne says golfer conditioning to blame for golf balls going further, not equipment October 29, 2014
The latest episode of The Golf Show on FoxSports featured an interview with Augusta National Chairman Billy Payne who was recently in Australia for the Asia-Pacific Amateur Championship at Royal Melbourne. Brett Ogle chatted to Payne about all manner of golf topics including Olympic golf, the removal of the Eisenhower tree and the lengthening of Augusta Nati […]
- Have your say on initial proposals for redevelopment of former Tamworth GC October 29, 2014
TAMWORTH residents are being urged to have their say on an outline planning application for the development of the town’s former golf course. Consultation events, when residents will be able to see the masterplanning document for the development, are taking place tomorrow (Wednesday) and on Thursday (October 30).
- Gloria wins SA Golf industry award October 29, 2014
Gawler Golf Club’s Gloria Potter from Willaston has won the Country Female of the Year Award at the 2014 South Australian Golf Industry Awards held at the Adelaide Oval on Saturday, October 18. Brett Hidson, manager at the Gawler Golf Club Incorporated said, “Gloria has been a wonderful part of our club and has contributed generously over a large number of y […]
- Bank BRI sponsors Indonesia Open; Bhullar to defend title October 28, 2014
Bank BRI has been confirmed as the title sponsor of the 37th Indonesia Open, which will be held at Damai Indah Golf (PIK Course) in Jakarta from December 4-7.