Unable to display feed at this time.
- Silver lining to special efforts August 3, 2015
Australia’s Special Olympic golfers are bringing home a pair of silver medals and so much more from Los Angeles.
- Appleby set to return to main tour August 3, 2015
Victorian Stuart Appleby continues to make a successful return from back surgery as he tests his body in the Web.com Tour.
- Inbee-lievable Park lands career slam August 3, 2015
The final round of the British Women’s Open might not have gone to Minjee Lee’s script, but she had front-row tickets to history overnight.
- Lee stands tall among Open's big guns August 2, 2015
Perth’s Minjee Lee stands within striking distance of the Women’s British Open with one round to play.
- Lee fires into Open mix August 1, 2015
Minjee Lee flirted with the lead and put herself well in Women’s British Open contention overnight.
- The King of Bling among NZ golf rich list August 3, 2015
The king of bling is among the Northland rich-listers, along with a Russian steel magnate, an American financier, a family that made piles out of sand and the man who built red sheds across New Zealand and Australia.
- Kew GC's Superintendent steps down August 3, 2015
Adam Robertson, the Superintendent for Kew Golf Club has made the bold decision to step down from his role of almost 20 years at the renowned course.
- Maybank to hold inaugural Maybank Championship Malaysia Golf in 2016 August 1, 2015
Kuala Lumpur, July 31: Maybank announced today that it will be holding its inaugural Maybank Championship Malaysia (MCM) Golf tournament in February, 2016.
- SEEKING: House Manager – Glenelg Golf Club July 31, 2015
Glenelg Golf Club is one of Adelaide's leading private golf clubs and function centres with a vision to be one of the most recognised clubs in Australia.
- Hong Kong golf course doomed by airport shopping and hotel expansion July 31, 2015
The operator of a golf course which will make way for the development of Hong Kong International Airport said it was still hopeful the government would allow the facility to reopen at a former landfill site in Tai Po.
- Kogarah Golf Club to feel WestConnex pain July 31, 2015
Kogarah Golf Club at Arncliffe will be severely affected by the location of a construction site for the twin tunnels in the new M5 link, which is part of the WestConnex motorway project.
- Three year wait for Eastern Golf Club membership July 31, 2015
THE Eastern Golf Club in Yering is now open, but if you want a top golf membership join the queue — there’s a two to three year wait.
- Pacific Dunes GC to turn blind eye to denim July 31, 2015
Next Friday 7th August, will be the ONLY day this year that Pacific Dunes Golf Club Staff will be turning a ‘blind-eye’ to golfers playing on the championship course wearing denim!
- Narooma Golf Club bridge replacement begins July 31, 2015
THE replacement of the ageing wooden bridge connecting the front and back nines at the Narooma Golf Club is set to begin this week.
- Council leaves golf club without water supply July 30, 2015
FOR more than a decade recycled waste water has been used to irrigate Gladstone's sporting fields. But in April the council abruptly stopped that supply, telling the sporting clubs that 'urgent maintenance' was required.