Unable to display feed at this time.
- Baddeley's piece of history March 28, 2015
Join us as we regularly update the latest briefs, quotes, tidbits and global golfing gold. Welcome to Bump and Run.
- Green's hot streak in Morocco March 28, 2015
Veteran Richard Green has continued his recent resurgence, taking a share of the lead in the Trophy Hassan II in Morocco.
- Shark renders pumped Murdaca speechless March 27, 2015
Antonio Murdaca has taken much of his impending Masters debut in his stride.
- Norman: Fatherhood to spur Scott March 27, 2015
Greg Norman says fatherhood will spur Adam Scott to new heights. Scott, whose wife Marie gave birth to their first daughter Bo in February, had an extended break from the PGA Tour for the occasion.
- Shark high on Day's Masters chances March 27, 2015
Greg Norman has high hopes that an Australian will again pull on the green jacket.
- Fiji International aims to boost golf development in Fiji March 29, 2015
The Fiji International is planning to soon launch its golf development program for 2015 in Fiji with the aim of increasing awareness of the sport of golf and establishing a strong foundation for the sustainability of golf in the nation. The program, which began in 2014 together with the inaugural Fiji International, will include socializing the game of golf […]
- Heritage Golf and Country Club is being investigated by Fair Work Ombudsman over staff dismissals March 26, 2015
THE Fair Work Ombudsman is investigating Chirnside Park’s exclusive Heritage Golf and Country Club after receiving complaints from employees.
- SEEKING: Golf Shop & Operations Assistant March 26, 2015
St Andrews Beach Golf Course on the Mornington Peninsula is seeking a Golf Shop & Operations Assistant to join the team on a full time basis. Reporting to the Venue Manager, the role will be responsible for a wide range of duties delivering a high level of customer service across the business including:
- ELS predicts Asia will savour another major moment in near future March 26, 2015
ELS PREDICTS ASIA WILL SAVOUR ANOTHER MAJOR MOMENT IN NEAR FUTURE
- Golf Course Select launches innovative Club marketing system March 26, 2015
Golf Cloud and On Course Golf have partnered to bring a private, cloud-based, club marketing and booking system to clubs across Australia. Golf Course Select is a web based system free for all clubs to use.
- Greg Norman launches small-biz equity fund March 26, 2015
Wearing a navy Ralph Lauren suit and crisp white shirt, Greg Norman is traveling through the crowded streets of Manhattan in the back of a black chauffeured Lincoln Navigator.
- Golf marketing, the easy way! March 25, 2015
I have always been a bit of a “compartmentaliser” (if that is even a word?) when it comes to planning and managing time and duties in my career or personal life. It’s so much easier for me to look and evaluate things if they actually have a specific place to fit. Basically it helps organise my brain when I have a jumbled mess in front of me! The golf marketi […]
- Vanuatu Fundraising Golf Day March 23, 2015
Emerald Lakes Golf Course In Conjunction with the Auto Club Golf Championship invites you And your guest to the Vanuatu Fundraising Golf Day~
- Asian Tour comes home to Sentosa March 23, 2015
Sentosa, Singapore, March 23: The Asian Tour will return home to Sentosa with Asia’s leading leisure destination ready to welcome staff and officials from the region’s premier Tour to its newest corporate headquarters located on the island.
- Golf NSW Announce New Age Partnership March 23, 2015
Golf NSW is pleased to announce New Age Caravans as the presenting partner for the 2015 NSW Senior Championships and Senior Order of Merit. The support from New Age Caravans comes on the back of their sponsorship of the 2014 Mazda NSW Open.