Unable to display feed at this time.
- 10:45am: Scott feeling early vibe November 28, 2015
Adam Scott has made a bright start as the leaders warm up for the third round of the Emirates Australian Open.
- DAY 2 WRAP: Jones finally out in the Open November 27, 2015
For all his achievements in the world of golf, Matt Jones has largely flown under the radar at home.
- Clayton: Augusta comparison is too shallow November 27, 2015
I’ve heard people more than once this week equate The Australian with Augusta National by bringing out the tired cliché “Australia’s Augusta’
- Jones leads Troon race November 27, 2015
Australia’s Matt Jones leads the race for qualifying places in The 145TH Open after today’s second round of the Emirates Australian Open.
- Spieth lurks at The Australian November 27, 2015
After he hellfire of Thursday, it was a more pleasant Friday. And Jordan Spieth found it to his liking.
- Fitzroy Golf Club housing 'could raise millions' November 27, 2015
Turning half of the Fitzroy Golf Club into a high quality residential development could raise millions of dollars over the next decade, a would-be New Plymouth councillor claims.
- Golf club and NRL team set new trend November 27, 2015
If there ever was a perfect marketing marriage, Parkwood International Golf and Function Complex and the National Rugby League’s Gold Coast Titans, have found it – Club Parkwood –home of the Aquis Gold Coast Titans.
- Junior golf Queensland strengthen digital platform November 26, 2015
Golf Queensland has today announced a partnership with sports management system provider revolutioniseSPORT in delivering online services for the Junior Golf Queensland program.
- Senayan Golf in tax arrears of Rp 8 billion November 26, 2015
The Tax Agency’s Central Jakarta Office has erected a sign in front of its building on Jl. Asia Afrika in Central Jakarta announcing that the management of the Senayan Golf course is in arrears of the Urban and Rural Land and Building Tax to the value of Rp 8 billion (US$584,000).
- Clive Palmer closes gates to Palmer Coolum Resort’s golf course November 25, 2015
CLIVE Palmer’s Sunshine Coast resort has sunk further into the rough with all golf suddenly cancelled as the mining magnate battles defiant unit holders.
- Golf club members reject ambitious $5 million expansion plan November 25, 2015
HERVEY Bay Golf Club members have voted down an ambitions plan to expand the existing course by up to 18 holes.
- Former major champion Michael Campbell hopes he has inspired the next generation November 25, 2015
Major champion Michael Campbell believes his US Open win in 2005 has played a part in the success of World No 1 Lydia Ko and the next generation of New Zealand golfers.
- The R&A holds time for golf industry forum to discuss pace of play November 25, 2015
24 November 2015, St Andrews, Scotland: The R&A is conducting an industry forum in St Andrews this week to examine the issues surrounding pace of play and the time it takes to play golf.
- District golf goes commercial November 25, 2015
Golf Illawarra are taking a ‘Commercial’ approach to this year’s summer of Golf.
- Red Hill Regenerators fight Federal Golf Club housing idea November 25, 2015
Fired-up conservationists in two electorates and surrounding neighbourhoods are vowing to fight Federal Golf Club's latest development project on the fairways, and have fired the first warning shot.