Unable to display feed at this time.
- Update on two handicapping projects July 2, 2015
The R&A and the USGA have for the past few years been leading a project to develop a Worldwide Handicap System.
- Golf at 100, ton up for Peter Hendry July 1, 2015
We’d all like to be still playing golf at 100, but few actually achieve it. That’s the reality, so for Peter Hendry, it has been a special time.
- Open field swells to 15 Aussies July 1, 2015
Australia will have a big playing contingent of at least 15 in the Open Championship at St Andrews this month.
- Wallaroo run successful MyGolf program June 30, 2015
In January 2015 Wallaroo Golf Club decided the time was right to register as a MyGolf Centre and established its first 10 week program in term two, experiencing a great response from local juniors.
- Best juniors from across the country battle it out June 30, 2015
In conjunction with the Golf NSW and as part of the Jack Newton Junior Golf Tour, the second of the year’s four majors sees some of the best juniors from across the country battle it out for the title of the NSW Junior Boy or Girl Champion.
- PGA to deliver ASC Community Instructor Program July 4, 2015
The collaboration between the PGA of Australia and Golf Australia has continued to develop, with the two organisations approving a new service agreement to support the delivery of the Community Golf Instructor Program within the framework of the Australian Sports Commission’s National Coaching Accreditation Scheme. The new agreement will see the PGA develop […]
- Golf Australia's update on two handicapping projects July 3, 2015
Scheduled statistical audit of new GA Handicap System
- GMA National Conference 2015: The Business of Golf July 1, 2015
Following the opening presentation by Amanda Stevens on "Understanding the Relationship between Women and Golf Clubs", Master of Ceremonies for the day, Bruce Young will be introducing and coordinating individual presentations from Dominic Wall, Director – Asia Pacific for the R&A, Stephen Pitt, CEO of Golf Australia and Brian Thorburn, CEO of […]
- Man found guilty over using Robert Allenby's credit cards July 1, 2015
A Hawaiin man pleaded guilty on Tuesday to using Robert Allenby's credit cards after the Australian golfer said he was robbed and beaten in Honolulu.
- New nine holes open at Maleny Golf Club July 1, 2015
Nine holes of a new community golf course have opened for play at the Maleny Golf Club in Queensland, Australia.
- APGS 2013 – Michael Orloff – Not All Members Are Created Equal June 30, 2015
Most golf clubs have always tried marketing their facilities and membership at a target market made up primarily of data based on gender or age. They have tried to market their products and services to gender and age targets as this is all they tend to know about their members or local demographics. "All this does is to lump everyone into a few generic […]
- 2016 Isuzu Queensland Open moves to Brisbane June 29, 2015
Golf Queensland today announced the 2016 Isuzu Queensland Open will be hosted by The Brisbane Golf Club.
- Wondonga Golf Club sold to consortium June 29, 2015
The President at Wodonga Golf Club in Victoria’s northeast claims the club’s recent sale has removed uncertainty amongst members and ensured it can become more profitable in future. The SS&A Club – which had been trying to sell Wodonga for several years – accepted an undisclosed offer from an unknown consortium in late May.
- Hong Kong's 'Home of Golf' joins Asian Golf Industry Federation June 29, 2015
Hong Kong: Hong Kong Golf Club [HKGC], one of Asia’s most historic golfing establishments, has signed up with the Asian Golf Industry Federation [AGIF].
- Eagle Ridge Golf Course listed for sale on Mornington Peninsula June 29, 2015
The Eagle Ridge Golf Course, at 215 Browns Road, Boneo at the entrance to the Mornington Peninsula has been listed for sale.