Unable to display feed at this time.
- Cullen adds golden stroke of genius to Masters pantheon November 23, 2014
When Nick Cullen sits on his deck in a rickety rocking chair in his twilight years, he will recall fondly THAT shot.
- Near miss for Scott as the Open looms November 23, 2014
Adam Scott lipped out with a long putt at the 18th hole that would have put him in a playoff for the BetEasy Masters today; he left Metropolitan feeling that he is ripe and ready to attack the Emirates Australian Open next week.
- '07 champ Parry undecided on future November 23, 2014
Craig Parry sits in the family room of his split-level home high on a cliff in Sydney’s inner-west and gazes across a massive expanse of the Parramatta River.
- Herbert announces himself at Metro November 23, 2014
Lucas Herbert had a share of the lead when he birdied the fourth hole at Metropolitan in the BetEasy Masters today, and a legion of Australian golf fans were trying to figure out who the skinny kid with the baby-faced looks might be.
- Back-to-back Tasmanian titles for Schulze November 23, 2014
Tasmania Golf Club's Mark Schulze has won back-to-back Tasmanian men's titles
- USGA Partners With LPGA to Improve Pace of Play November 23, 2014
Far Hills, New Jersey, United States: Employing science-driven solutions to support a healthier game, the United States Golf Association and the LPGA have announced initial results from a joint partnership to improve competitive pace of play.
- Two of Auckland's flagship golf clubs are to merge. November 23, 2014
Royal Auckland and the Grange have voted that the time is right to amalgamate
- NZ golf pro arrested at airport November 23, 2014
A golf professional who worked in a shop at Hastings Golf Club was arrested at Auckland Airport while trying to flee the country yesterday, police say
- Gutsy Khan Scales Alpine Peaks November 23, 2014
Indian Rashid Khan produced a gutsy performance to win his second Asian Tour title by one shot at the US$750,000 Chiangmai Golf Classic presented by PTT.
- Royal Pines in readiness for Aussie PGA November 23, 2014
With the Australian PGA Championship beginning on the Gold Coast on December 11 there is much anticipation on just how the significant changes to the front nine at RACV Royal Pines are coming along and the state of readiness the full eighteen holes will be in when the event gets underway.
- Derek Sprague Elected 39th President of the PGA of America November 23, 2014
Derek Sprague of Malone, New York, was elected the 39th President of the PGA of America today at the Association's 98th Annual Meeting in Indianapolis. Sprague is the PGA General Manager and Director of Golf at Malone Golf Club. Elected to PGA membership in 1993, Sprague has held leadership roles at both the National and Section PGA levels since 1998. S […]
- Golf industry trying to hit out of the rough November 22, 2014
While the weather across much of the country has turned frightening, many people here in San Diego County and Southern California will include a round of golf during the Thanksgiving weekend celebration. To be sure, the golf industry — a major part of the region’s growing sports business community — has struggled in recent years. The global recession, espe […]
- Tourism Malaysia backs golf tourism November 22, 2014
After six challenging qualifying rounds, the Grand Final of the World Amateur Inter-Team Golf Championship (WAITGC) opened, 20 November at the Tiara Melaka Golf & Country Club, Melaka.
- AO Radio tees off at the Emirates Australian Open November 22, 2014
Get ready to hear the Emirates Australian Open like you’ve never heard it before.
- Surfing and golf are clubbing together November 22, 2014
Surfing and golfing are clubbing together. Previously, the two sports were seen as natural enemies. Golf with its rules and club regulations didn’t appeal to surfers with their love of freedom and the anti-establishment. However, these days, led by pro surfers including Kelly Slater and Stephanie Gilmore (pictured above), the two sports are becoming more and […]