Unable to display feed at this time.
- Typhoon wont stop the Aussies October 3, 2015
Not even a typhoon forecast will halt the Australian's preparation for the final round of the Asia-Pacific Amatuer Championship.
- Nervous wait for Aussies October 3, 2015
There will be six nervous Australians in Hong Kong tonight with the weather likely to dertermine their fate at the Asia-Pacific Championship.
- 64s unite Ruffels and Davis October 2, 2015
Ryan Ruffels and Cameron Davis will be united as "frenimies" when the Asis-Pacific Amatuer heats up on the weekend.
- All Rhodes lead to national title October 1, 2015
It probably wasn’t the way Greg Rhodes imagined it, but all that matters is that he’s the Senior Australian Amateur champion.
- Vale Ray Turner October 1, 2015
It is with great sadness that GolfWA advises of the passing of our Life Member Ray Turner.
- Huntingdale clubhouse wins architectural award October 3, 2015
Huntingdale Golf Club, one of Melbourne’s premiere sand belt golf courses, recently won a 2015 Victorian Architecture award of Interior Architecture for their $12 million clubhouse completed last year.
- Canberra golf courses warn ACT Government water prices could force closures October 3, 2015
The ACT Government has warned the golf industry needs to look at how many courses Canberra's population can support, as concerns grow about the cost of water.
- China: official sacked for playing golf during office hours October 2, 2015
A vice mayor in a southeastern Chinese city has been sacked for belonging to a golf club and playing the game when he should have been working, state media said on Thursday, a move taken as part of a corruption crackdown.
- Final lots in Ipswich golf estate released October 2, 2015
NEW DEVELOPERS have turned the troubled residential development on the old Ipswich Golf Club front nine at Leichhardt into a success story, already releasing the final stage of the 200 home development.
- Laguna National Welcomes World Classic Championship October 1, 2015
Singapore: The World Classic Championship at Laguna National will welcome the region’s finest golfers when they tee up at the US$750,000 event from November 12-15.
- NZ to host major international golf tournament October 1, 2015
Sport and Recreation Minister Jonathan Coleman welcomes today’s announcement that New Zealand will host the 2017 Asia-Pacific Amateur Championship.
- GOLF MONTH Tees Off! October 1, 2015
Golf facilities across Australia have thrown open their doors for GOLF MONTH, starting today. More than 200 facilities throughout the nation have committed to stage a variety of activities to encourage those who have never hit a ball, those who haven’t done so for ages, or those who are on the course every week – all with an emphasis on fun and engagement. […]
- All systems go for Indonesian Turf Management Seminar October 1, 2015
JAKARTA, Indonesia — Water and turf, design and renovation and pest control are all featuring on the agenda at the 16th ASPGI (Asosiasi Superintendent Padang Golf) Turf Management Seminar.
- Why are Hong Kong golfers teed off? They need a license to drive October 1, 2015
KAU SAI CHAU, Hong Kong—It’s not just the wild boars, giant pythons and ancient Chinese tombs that bedevil duffers at this former British colony’s only public golf club.
- For some golf courses, goats serve as valuable members of maintenance staff October 1, 2015
HINGHAM, Mass. — She wouldn’t be the first banker to seek out opportunities at local golf clubs, except Elaine Philbrick didn’t want to tee it up.