- Chalmers begs for rules action November 14, 2018Two-time #AusOpenGolf champion Greg Chalmers is “begging and pleading” for golf’s governing bodies to become proactive on key matters affecting the sport.
- Two Aussies in Junior Pres Cup slots November 14, 2018Australian duo Karl Vilips and Josh Greer are among the players currently holding berths in the 2019 Junior Presidents Cup teams.
- Minjee Lee's bid for $US1 million bonus November 14, 2018Minjee Lee will tee up tomorrow at the LPGA Tour’s season-ending CME Group Tour Championship in Florida knowing she is in with a great chance to take home the US$1m bonus.
- PREVIEW: Smith hellbent on winning home Open November 14, 2018Cameron Smith came to The Lakes this week after his year overseas and felt like things were not so different. Heavy watering of the course and then some rain today left it soft, and open to attack.
- THE EUROPEAN: Colsaerts in his second home November 14, 2018His wife is Australian, as is his caddie. So, although far from home, Belgium’s Nicolas Colsaerts is one visitor not feeling out-of-place this week.
- New GM appointed for The Royal Melbourne Golf Club December 10, 2015Congratulations to Warwick Hill-Rennie on his appointment to the role of General Manager of The Royal Melbourne Golf Club.
- Golf Industry Central 2015 Wrap Up December 10, 2015It’s been a very busy year for us, a year that has seen some great growth via the various relationships we have established with our clients. We feel that in assisting them in growing their business, in turn, can only assist us in growth of our business.
- Introducing Australia\'s most influential Golf Business Event December 10, 2015The changes to the ways we interact, work and get around are well known - but this disruption to our daily lives has also accelerated the evolution in the way in which Australians participate in sport, recreation and leisure activities. Whilst golf is one of the nation’s most popular participation sports, its own evolutionary path must adapt to ensure golf r […]
- Court orders man to pay Pauanui golf club fees December 10, 2015An Auckland businessman who owns a property within a gated community near a Pauanui golf course must join its club and pay it $5070 in membership fees, a High Court judge has ruled.
- The 2016 Gregg and Norm Roadshow coming to Australia and New Zealand December 10, 2015Golf Industry Central is very pleased to announce that Gregg Patterson and Norm Spitzig are bringing their first ever joint presentation, Universal Life Lessons Learned in the Wonderful World of Private Golf Clubs, to Australia and New Zealand the week of May 9–15, 2016.
- Three Thousand Golf Balls Stolen From New Zealand Club December 10, 2015A New Zealand golf club manager awoke last week to find more than 3,000 golf balls missing from the driving range, stolen in the dark by thieves who cut two holes in the net surrounding the range.
- Volunteers wanted for BMW ISPS Handa New Zealand golf tournament December 9, 2015Organisers of the New Zealand Open are once again on the hunt for keen golf enthusiasts to volunteer.
- Swinging Skirts becomes presenting partner of Australian Amateur Championships December 9, 2015MELBOURNE, December 9: Golf Australia has forged a partnership with world-renowned Taiwanese body, Swinging Skirts Golf Foundation.
- turfmate embarks on next chapter December 7, 2015Turfmate is excited to announce we have moved to our new premises in Braeside!
- Jason and Ellie Day Share First Photos of Baby Girl December 7, 2015PGA Championship winner Jason Day and wife Ellie welcomed their second child, a baby girl name Lucy, on November 11.