Unable to display feed at this time.
- Ko joins hottest field of Australian summer December 22, 2014
The hottest field in the summer of Australian golf has committed to the 2015 ISPS Handa Women’s Australian Open.
- Emirates Australian Open returns to The Australian GC in 2015 December 19, 2014
The 2015 Emirates Australian Open will return to The Australian Golf Club. Golf Australia chief executive officer Stephen Pitt said the decision to return to the 2014 host had been an easy one after the huge success of November’s national championship.
- Sinnott keeps streak going at Q-school December 18, 2014
RED-HOT Todd Sinnott has continued the amateur invasion of professional tournaments around Australia, taking control of the Australian PGA Tour’s Melbourne Q-School event.
- An advocate for accessible golf December 18, 2014
After an overseas accident left him a quadriplegic, James Gribble thought that he’d never play golf again.
- Davis & Shin claim Victorian titles December 17, 2014
Cameron Davis and Shelly Shin have today both won their respective 36-hole finals at the Victorian Amateur Championships being held at the Victorian Golf Club.
- Bye Bye 2014, bring on a BIGGER and better 2015! December 22, 2014
On behalf of the entire Golf Industry Central team, (Andrew, Jamie, Paul, Josh, Joel, Chelsea and myself) we hope you all have had a fantastic 2014. The general vibe around industry seems to be as positive as ever in most parts of the industry as we head into 2015.
- Andrew Whiley not finished with Chisholm Park December 22, 2014
Golf professional Andrew Whiley is finishing up at the Chisholm Park Golf Club at the end of April, but he is ''not leaving''.
- Micropower to grow club revenues, visitation with LoyalTee December 22, 2014
Micropower has invested in a platform to connect over 700 leading retailers to golfers to make their everyday online purchases and provide new revenue to golf clubs. Participating merchants include Woolworths, Apple, eBay, Coles, Booking.com, ASOS, The Iconic and many other trusted online stores.
- Anvaya Cove is best new golf course in Asia December 22, 2014
Anvaya Cove golf course, 7030-yard layout designed by Golfplan partner Kevin Ramsey, was recently named “Best New Golf Course in Asia” at the Asian Golf Awards hosted by Asian Golf Monthly (AGM).
- SEEKING: Strategic Sales and Marketing Manager December 22, 2014
Parkwood International Golf Club on the Gold Coast is developing into the leading lifestyle, sports & entertainment destination in Queensland.
- New Zealand’s most successful golf retailer December 21, 2014
New Zealand’s most successful golf retailer has become the property king of Wakatipu’s Mooney Road.
- John Key's love of greens proves to be diminishing handicap December 20, 2014
When John Key was elected to office, his mediocre golf game was consigned to the backburner.
- Golfscape.com brings Bali golf courses online for the first time December 20, 2014
Golfscape, the modern golf concierge for luxury destination golf, announced the availability of instantly booked tee times at golf courses in Bali, Indonesia for the very first time.
- SEEKING: Golf Operations Coordinator December 20, 2014
Royal Adelaide Golf Club is an iconic golf club located in Adelaide, South Australia. Founded in 1892, Royal Adelaide has consistently rated as one of Australia’s and the World’s best golf courses.
- Heritage new GM "it’s all about the quality" December 20, 2014
ust four months into the top job at The Heritage Golf and Country Club, General Manager Wayne Sutherland has vowed to give the club’s members the best value golf and lifestyle offering since the venue’s inception in 1999.