Unable to display feed at this time.
- Day shares lead at weather-hit Zurich Classic April 26, 2015
Erik Compton birdied four of six holes after a nearly six-hour rain delay Saturday, giving the two-time heart transplant recipient a share of the lead with Jason Day early in the third round of the rain-plagued Zurich Classic.
- Moving ANZAC Day at Cottesloe Golf Club April 25, 2015
In a nation paying special tribute to its fallen and returned heroes, Cottesloe Golf Club can stand proudly.
- Strategy to attract people to your committee April 24, 2015
It should commence 5 months prior to the club’s elections and AGM, especially if there is a Christmas break in that time.
- Cottesloe's wonderful ANZAC tribute April 23, 2015
On Saturday 25 April 2015 Australia will recognise with respect the Centenary of Anzac, 100 years after our troops landed at Gallipoli. At least 27 of those men who served at Gallipoli were current or future members of the then fledgling Cottesloe Golf Club, opened five years earlier.
- Proudly breaking new Territory April 23, 2015
There’ll be almost 100 players at the Interstate Teams Championship next week – but none more excited than eight ground-breakers from the Northern Territory.
- SEEKING: Golf Operations Assistant April 26, 2015
Southport Golf Club is the leading private member owned golf club on the Gold Coast and is seeking someone to join the Golf Operations team. This is an opportunity for a career enhancement as part of a small professional and talented team. The role involves assistance in the general operations of the golf shop, including the running of golf competitions, han […]
- Newstalk ZB and New Zealand Golf join forces April 23, 2015
New Zealand Golf is pleased to announce today an exciting new partnership with NZME Radio and its lead brand Newstalk ZB, set to benefit all those who love golf.
- Lydia Ko set to lean on legend Gary Player in bid to avoid burn-out April 23, 2015
Convincing Lydia Ko to take more time off is so important to her coach David Leadbetter, he's enlisted the advice of golfing royalty Gary Player.
- Fiji on the world stage April 22, 2015
In 2014 the Fiji International received over 460 hours of TV broadcast internationally, which equated to more than F$20 million.
- Tree carving creates landmark for Eastwood April 22, 2015
Thanks to some creative thinking, Eastwood Golf Club in Melbourne can now boast one of the most distinctive natural landmarks of any course in Australia.
- Marc Leishman back on course after wife's close call April 22, 2015
Marc Leishman will never fear anything on a golf course again after coming perilously close to losing wife Audrey to illness.
- Rounds data shows mixed bag for March April 22, 2015
Several Australian States saw rounds of competition golf played fall in March. In comparison to 2014, only New South Wales and Western Australia reported rises, with an average national fall of 1.6 per cent.
- SEEKING: General Manager – Club Mandalay April 21, 2015
A passionate, dedicated and inspirational General Manager is required to lead the opening of a stylish golf and leisure facility in Melbourne’s North. Club Mandalay is seeking a General Manager to lead the opening and ongoing operation of this state of the art golf and leisure facility.
- HSBC Partners with Hong Kong Golf Association April 21, 2015
HSBC and the Hong Kong Golf Association (HKGA) have launched the HSBC Hong Kong Junior Golf Programme, an expanded and enhanced version of the HKGA’s current junior development programme which offers a structured pathway for children to try the sport for the first time, develop their skills and, for those talented enough, the chance to represent Hong Kong on […]
- Nick Faldo to join Tom Watson in Open farewell April 21, 2015
Six-times major champion Nick Faldo will play his last British Open when it returns to St Andrews this year, the 25th anniversary of his victory at the Old Course.