Unable to display feed at this time.
- Mrs Norman surprises son Greg for 60th March 3, 2015
Late Oct 2014, The Grange Golf Club contacted Golf South Australia to advise that Greg Norman’s mother Toini Norman was going to give the Golf SA Office a call.
- Collyer's coming up trumps March 2, 2015
“It’s all happening” is an oft-heard phrase in sport – but it’s rarely been more apt than in the world of Blake Collyer.
- Green coming of age March 2, 2015
It was a year ago next week when Hannah Green took stock of the big golfing picture.
- Jones prepares Murdaca for Masters journey February 27, 2015
Amen Corner, The Big Oak Tree, Ike’s Pond and Rae’s Creek, will hold greater significance for South Australian State Coach Gareth Jones over the next 6 weeks.
- What's in a name? Everything! February 26, 2015
It’s a name most Australian sports fans are familiar with – just not in relation to golf.
- Coolum's Jeff the Dinosaur destroyed by fire March 3, 2015
ONE of Clive Palmer’s infamous Coolum Resort dinosaurs has been destroyed by a fire overnight. A Queensland Fire and Rescue Services spokeswoman revealed firefighters were initially alerted to the blaze by a member of the public, who reported “a 30 foot dinosaur on fire” about 1.40am.
- SEEKING: Course Superintendent – Wollongong Golf Club (NSW) March 3, 2015
Wollongong Golf Club is one of the oldest in Australia and fast approaching a 120 year milestone. Our core values and philosophy have remained the same over this time with mateship, enrichment and respect being at the heart of everything we do.
- Gawler Golf Club Fringe Binge March 2, 2015
It was a big weekend for Gawler Golf Club participating in two Adelaide Fringe events.
- Heritage Golf and Country Club facing member revolt March 1, 2015
A grassroots revolt is brewing at one of Victoria's most exclusive golf clubs amid allegations of mismanagement and bitter fighting between members and staff and its new owner.
- Arrowtown golfer wins place in the BMW New Zealand Open March 1, 2015
Arrowtown-based golfer Erwin Haefliger has won a coveted place in the amateur field of the BMW New Zealand Open, thanks to Michael Hill Jeweller.
- Clearwater golf course greenkeeper Sam Langrope to volunteer at US Masters February 28, 2015
Christchurch's Sam Langrope will be one of only a handful of Kiwis at the Masters golf tournament in Augusta and probably the only one inside the ropes.
- Hawke's Bay police hunt for stolen $40,000 custom made golf clubs. February 27, 2015
Police are looking for some rare and valuable golf clubs that were stolen from a Napier motel recently. The two sets of golf clubs were taken from a tour group trailer parked at a Kennedy Rd motel overnight 11-12 February. The clubs were owned by a Chinese couple on a group tour of New Zealand.
- Travis Boak becomes part of The Grange February 26, 2015
The Grange Golf Club is excited to welcome the current captain of the Port Adelaide Football Club, Travis Boak as its newest member.
- New Australian golf show launches on 7Two: The Bunker February 26, 2015
Brand new Golf series 'The Bunker' on 7TWO starting Sunday, 1st March 2015, is an exciting look at the inspiring and often frustrating aspects of one of the world’s most popular sports. With hosts Shura Taft (Certified golf nut), Anna Rawson (Pro Golfer & International model), Russell Robertson (AFL big hitter & demon golfer) and a list of […]
- 1Above signs sponsorship deal with New Zealand golf champion Lydia Ko February 26, 2015
Aerotonic flight beverage 1Above has signed a sponsorship deal with New Zealand professional golfer Lydia Ko.