Check out the latest news from the Australian PGA:
News from the PGA Of Australia
- Hamilton Island heats up for #PGAProChamps November 16, 2018PGA Professionals from across the country will converge on the picturesque Hamilton Island Golf Club next week for the PGA Professionals Championship.
- THE WRAP: Korea's An seizes Open lead November 15, 2018Byeong Hun An comes from a rich pedigree of sports, but it’s not of a golfing hue.
- An the man at #AusOpenGolf November 15, 2018South Korean Byeong-hun An has set the early pace at the Emirates Australian Open to begin his pursuit of the Stonehaven Cup.
- Harwood shows class at Pymble November 15, 2018A fast finishing Michael Harwood has claimed the JL Pierce Transport Pymble Pro-Am firing 4-under 68.
- Tour Insider: Emirates Australian Open November 15, 2018OK so Tour Insider didn't get the winner last week but it is fair to say I am in great form. Three players yet to record a win on Tour, who TI backed at the QLD Open, finished in the top-ten including the winner Jake McLeod.
- Smith hellbent on winning home Open November 14, 2018Cameron Smith came to The Lakes this week after his year overseas and felt like things were not so different. Heavy watering of the course and then some rain today left it soft, and open to attack.
- AAAC is ready to rock November 14, 2018Juan Postigo was chipping in the practice area at The Lakes the other day and Peter Lonard, twice #AusOpenGolf champion, asked him if he wanted to play.
- Eyes set on Stonehaven Cup for Snedeker November 14, 2018Brandt Snedeker has a sense of golf history and he saw the names on the Stonehaven Trophy – Nicklaus, Player, Watson, Norman, Thomson, Palmer, to name but a few – and knew that this was a tournament he wanted to win.
- Kennedy primed for Koepka showdown November 14, 2018To be the best you’ve got to beat the best and getting the better of Brooks Koepka at the Dunlop Phoenix Open is proving to be one of the toughest challenges in golf.
- Opportunity knocks for Baddeley November 14, 2018In a week where the attention of Australian golf is turned to The Lakes Golf Club in Sydney, two-time Australian Open champion Aaron Baddeley is playing the RSM Classic at Sea Island Golf Club in Georgia.
- Ormsby eager to end on a high November 14, 2018It’s the free hit where everyone leaves cashed up but qualifying for the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai is not enough for South Australian Wade Ormsby.
- Bradley keen for #AusOpenGolf debut November 13, 2018Keegan Bradley is playing his first #AusOpenGolf, and he’s excited at the thought of joining the legendary names on the Stonehaven Cup.
- MyGolf inspires at Victorian Amputee Open November 13, 2018The Victorian Amputee Open will run an Australian-first MyGolf Clinic for kids with limb differences to inspire the next generation of golfers.
- 2019 Emirates Australian Open dates announced November 13, 2018The 2019 Emirates Australian Open will be played in the week preceding the Presidents Cup.
- Fox, Lee reunite to represent New Zealand in the World Cup of Golf November 13, 2018Fun will be the key for Team New Zealand at the ISPS HANDA Melbourne World Cup of Golf as Ryan Fox and Danny Lee reunite to represent their country.