Check out the latest news from the Australian PGA:
News from the PGA Of Australia
- Matthew Griffin: The golden rule in Japan April 17, 2019Seven Australians and New Zealand’s Michael Hendry will tee it up in the Token Homemate Cup this week, the first event in Japan for the 2019 Japan Golf Tour season. Heading into his fifth year in Japan, Victorian Matthew Griffin shares his experiences of playing in the Land of the Rising Sun.
- Marchesani's heavy price for weather delay April 15, 2019When play was suspended on Saturday at the Haikou Championship on the PGA TOUR Series-China, James Marchesani was leading the tournament at Sunac 3KM Golf Club by three strokes.
- Ruffels pipped for first professional win April 15, 2019A resurgent Ryan Ruffels has been pipped in a playoff for his first professional win at the PGA TOUR-Latino America Molino Canuelas Championship in Buenos Aires in Argentina.
- Hawkes defends title at Murrumbidgee April 15, 2019Simon Hawkes has claimed his second Ladbrokes Pro-Am Series win in 2019 with a one shot victory at the Murrumbidgee Country Club Furphy Pro-Am.
- Day fifth as Tiger takes The Masters April 15, 2019His first Masters victory in 1997 inspired Jason Day to devote his life to golf; 22 years later the Queenslander has shared in one of the most extraordinary days in sporting history.Tiger Woods completed one of the most remarkable comebacks sport has ever witnessed by capturing a fifth green jacket at Augusta National Golf Club by a single stroke in the earl […]
- Tiger Woods wins the Masters in dramatic fashion April 15, 2019AUGUSTA, Ga. -- The roars were never louder. Tiger Woods won his fifth Masters on Sunday in dramatic fashion, taking the lead on the 15th hole and sending the patrons at Augusta National into a frenzy as they witnessed one of the game’s greatest players of all time claim his 15th major championship.
- Aussies among five tied for Masters lead April 13, 2019Australians Jason Day and Adam Scott have starred in round two of The Masters where they sit tied for the lead at 7-under the card alongside a further three players.
- Aussies in the mix following round one of The Masters April 12, 2019The 2019 Masters teed off this morning and round one didn’t fail to deliver with Brooks Koepka and Bryson De Chambeau firing 6-under 66 to lead.
- Millar takes back-to-back Yowani wins April 12, 2019ACT local and crowd favourite Matthew Millar has won his second consecutive Yowani Pro-Am by two shots at Yowani Country Club.
- Tour Insider: The Masters April 11, 2019It’s the week we’ve all been waiting for, The Masters is finally here. We’ve been watching the Aussie’s form and tracking tour results but at the end of the day it all comes down to this, the first Major of the season. Here are TI’s picks to win the coveted green jacket in 2019...
- Harry wins maiden pro-am April 10, 2019Recent PGA Trainee graduate and 2018 NSW/ACT Trainee of the Year Mitchell Harry has won the two-day Queanbeyan Pro-Am.
- Beckett breezes through hot Hainan Island conditions April 10, 2019Players were greeted with sweltering conditions for the final round of the 2019 CGE Hainan Island Pro-Am at Mission Hills where Glenn Beckett continued his strong form to win the Haikou tournament.
- Why all four Aussies can win The Masters April 10, 2019A week out from Easter and Australian golf has thrown all its eggs into four baskets, and each one of them is overflowing with possibility.
- Masters Memories â€“ Peter Senior April 10, 2019In the build-up to the 83rd Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club we asked three legends of Australian golf of their memories of playing The Masters. Today, Peter Senior reveals how he earned an invitation to play the 1990 tournament, and his regret at never being invited back.
- Masters Memories â€“ Wayne Grady April 9, 2019In the build-up to the 83rd Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club we asked three legends of Australian golf of their memories of playing The Masters. Today, Wayne Grady reflects on the torment inflicted by the most beautiful hole on the golf course and the four-putt that threatened to turn his Masters dream into a nightmare.