Check out the latest news from the Australian PGA:
News from the PGA Of Australia
- Hot contest at Keysborough Pro-Am January 18, 2019Euan Walters, Alistair Presnell, Cameron John and Ashley Hall have all tied for first place at the Bendigo Bank Dingley Village Keysborough Golf Club Pro-Am in hot and humid conditions.
- Flawless Alker's Web.com charge January 17, 2019A flawless final 36 holes of 12 birdies and not a single dropped shot has propelled Kiwi Steven Alker to a top-five finish in the opening tournament of the 2019 Web.com Tour season.
- Aussies out to break Desert drought January 17, 2019Forty-nine years and counting.
- Ogilvy to compete in the 100th NZ Open January 16, 2019Geoff Ogilvy, former US Open champion and winner of three World Golf Championships, has confirmed he will compete in the 100th New Zealand Open in Queenstown next month.
- It's Millar time in Singapore January 16, 2019He is 42 years of age and never played better.
- Beat the Pro launches at ISPS HANDA World Super 6 Perth January 16, 2019Golf fans who sit on the couch watching golf on TV boasting they could play a better shot than the professionals will have their chance to prove it at the ISPS HANDA World Super 6 Perth with the launch of Beat the Pro.
- Lee 'pumped' to begin pro career January 16, 2019He’s been mixing it with the professionals since he was just 14 years of age and now Min Woo Lee is ready to join them.
- Leishman leads way at Waialae January 14, 2019No one played better than Marc Leishman in the final round of the Sony Open at Waialae Country Club in Hawaii but it wasn’t enough for the Victorian to claim a fifth PGA TOUR title.
- Cumming, Gilkey join Ladbrokes Legends Tour January 14, 2019The Ladbrokes Legends Tour Qualifying School has wrapped up at Settlers Run Golf Club in Victoria, with Brad Cumming and American Richard Gilkey securing their cards for the 2019 season.
- Lynch on form at Neangar January 14, 2019Victorian Ryan Lynch has started his 2019 Ladbrokes Pro-Am Series campaign on a high after winning the Neangar Park Pro-Am by Evolution Copy Print Solutions.
- Min Woo Lee joins the Pro ranks January 13, 2019Western Australia’s Min Woo Lee will this week take his long-anticipated professional plunge.
- Martin claims win at Axedale January 11, 2019The 2019 Ladbrokes Pro-Am Series is in full swing with Andrew Martin claiming the Symes BMW Axedale Pro-Am at Axedale Golf Club.
- Ogilvy lines up for shot at ISPS HANDA Vic Open January 11, 2019There’s not much Geoff Ogilvy hasn’t done in golf.
- Refreshed Scott's winning mentality for 2019 January 10, 2019The disrupted sleep patterns of a father of two are still taking some getting used to but Adam Scott insists his summer break in Australia has him positioned to return to his winning ways in 2019.
- Stuart Appleby, Justin Leonard named 2019 Junior Presidents Cup Captains January 10, 2019Five-time Presidents Cup participants Stuart Appleby and Justin Leonard have been named captains for the 2019 Junior Presidents Cup.