Check out the latest news from the Australian PGA:
News from the PGA Of Australia
- Score Return; Australasian results around the world September 25, 2018Australasian results from around the world: Week of September 23, 2018
- Aussie trio cash in at Tour Championship September 24, 2018They may have been left in the wake of the coronation of the Tiger Woods comeback but Aussie trio Cameron Smith, Jason Day and Marc Leishman had plenty of cause for celebration at the conclusion of the Tour Championship.
- Woods returns to winner's circle at TOUR Championship September 24, 2018There wasn’t a nylon rope in Atlanta capable of holding back the overflow crowds on the 18th hole when Tiger Woods walked toward the green.
- Quayle's roller-coaster finish in Japan September 24, 2018Anthony Quayle remains on track to retain his card on the Japan Golf Tour following a roller-coaster finish to his final round of the Asia-Pacific Diamond Cup at the Musashi Country Club in Saitama.
- Davis, Luck join PGA TOUR elite September 24, 2018Curtis Luck has completed a remarkable turnaround to play his way onto the PGA Tour in 2019 with a top-10 finish at the Web.com Tour Championship in Florida.
- Herbert completes European Tour quest September 24, 2018Lucas Herbert has completed his arduous quest to earn full status on the European Tour with a tie for second at the Portugal Masters in Vilamoura.
- Millar wins Nelson Bay Pro-Am September 22, 2018The Nelson Bay golf course would prove to be no pushover on day one of the 2018 Nelson Bay Pro-Am.
- Teams finalised for ISPS HANDA Melbourne World Cup of Golf September 21, 2018Australian duo Marc Leishman and Cameron Smith will face a field that includes the defending champions, major championship winners and leading players from previous Presidents and Ryder Cups at the 2018 ISPS HANDA Melbourne World Cup of Golf, with each country’s leading player having selected his partner for the unique team format.
- Fairfax triumphs at Pampling Plate September 20, 2018Redland Bay Trainee Professional Gavin Fairfax has defeated Hills Trainee Dean Jamieson to claim the 2018 Pampling Plate at Caboolture Golf Club.
- Black Bull to host 2019 Vic PGA Seniors Championship September 20, 2018Black Bull Golf Club is set to bring back the 2019 Victorian PGA Seniors Championship with Yarrawonga Mulwala Resort to solely host the 2019 Victorian Senior Open.
- Leishman finds time to give back September 20, 2018Marc Leishman has earned a reputation for being one of the most affable guys on the PGA TOUR. He’s also becoming one of the most giving.
- McLeod inspired for better Qld Open showing September 20, 2018An unexpected invitation last Friday to join the likes of Brooks Koepka, Tommy Fleetwood, Tony Finau and Tyrell Hatton in the field for the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship in Scotland next month has given Jake McLeod a perspective on where his fledgling golf status currently stands.
- 63 for Wood in Muree Pro-Am win September 20, 2018The scoring was hot at the Muree Pro-Am with half of the 50 professionals shooting under par.
- Herbert's hopes now down to two September 20, 2018The invitations he has been chasing all year have now dried up, leaving Lucas Herbert just two more events in which to secure his European Tour card for 2019, starting this week at the Portugal Masters.
- Aussie eyes on $10 million prize September 19, 2018There are equations, calculations and a multitude of different scenarios but for the three Australians vying for the 2018 FedEx Cup title there is a universal truth that remains; they must win the Tour Championship.