Inside Golf –Australia’s Most Read Golf Magazine — is looking for a Part-Time or Contract Graphic Designer to join our ever-growing team.
Working across a variety of Print and Digital/iPad publications and websites in our portfolio — including Inside Golf, IG Digital, PGA Magazine, iseekgolf.com and others — the successful candidate will be responsible for the layout of editorial pages and advertisements, ad-hoc sales materials, web banners and fun/creative things along the way.
Working to regular deadlines, applicants can work from a virtual office/home office, and there is room for flexibility of scheduling. The position suits a mid-level designer looking for a change, or an entry level graduate looking to show off your stuff!
Essential skills required:
- Demonstrate innovation and passion about design as well as strict attention to detail
- Experience with InDesign, PDF publishing, printing/production
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
Desirable skills required:
- Previous experience in print/magazine layouts – please provide evidence of some work (fun,edgy etc we encourage all works)
- Interest in golf….NB Knowledge of golf is NOT required (but it certainly doesn’t hurt).
Written by some of Australia’s most recognized writers and award-winning photojournalists, Inside Golf is one of Australia’s most exciting and cutting edge golf magazines. Inside Golf was the first Australian golf publication to adopt Social Media, the first to launch a digital page-turning version, the first to have a completely integrated online/offline/iPad offering, and they continue to break ground through their extensive online presence and their unrivalled knowledge of Online Content and Search Engine Marketing.
If this sounds like fun, please send a CV, including design samples and salary/remuneration expectations to: Richard Fellner, Editor. email@example.com.