Check out the latest golf news from Golf Australia, the National organisation for golf in Australia.
- Update on two handicapping projects July 2, 2015
The R&A and the USGA have for the past few years been leading a project to develop a Worldwide Handicap System.
- Golf at 100, ton up for Peter Hendry July 1, 2015
We’d all like to be still playing golf at 100, but few actually achieve it. That’s the reality, so for Peter Hendry, it has been a special time.
- Open field swells to 15 Aussies July 1, 2015
Australia will have a big playing contingent of at least 15 in the Open Championship at St Andrews this month.
- Wallaroo run successful MyGolf program June 30, 2015
In January 2015 Wallaroo Golf Club decided the time was right to register as a MyGolf Centre and established its first 10 week program in term two, experiencing a great response from local juniors.
- Best juniors from across the country battle it out June 30, 2015
In conjunction with the Golf NSW and as part of the Jack Newton Junior Golf Tour, the second of the year’s four majors sees some of the best juniors from across the country battle it out for the title of the NSW Junior Boy or Girl Champion.