Check out the latest golf news from Golf Australia, the National organisation for golf in Australia.
- Top amateurs in Open field September 19, 2014
Two of the world’s top amateur players have been added to the stellar field for the Emirates Australian Open in November.
- Woods may waive coach September 18, 2014
Tiger Woods has admitted for the first time that he might play without a coach in the future, after his recent split from Sean Foley.
- R&A welcome women members September 18, 2014
I am very pleased indeed to announce that the membership of The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews has voted overwhelmingly in favour of welcoming women members.
- Hillier off to great start September 18, 2014
Whitney Hillier is just one stroke off the lead heading into the second round in Tenerife.
- Adam Scott and Steve Williams officially part ways September 17, 2014
Adam Scott and Steve Williams today confirmed that the Tour Championship concluded last Sunday was their final event as a working team.