A JOINT venture between German and Chinese interests is driving ECar at a number of top quality golf resorts, golf courses and commercial facilities across Southeast Asia.
ECar by lvtong is one of Southeast Asia’s largest manufacturers of premium quality electric golf carts, people movers and utility vehicles.
Now ECar is making in-roads in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
Phil McKinnon, who heads up the main distribution centre (ECAR Australasia Pty Ltd) on Queensland’s Gold Coast, said the company had a growing network of dealers dedicated to servicing the key markets.
In Australia, the distributorships are located on the Gold Coast, Sydney, Newcastle and Bendigo.
Based on advanced German engineering and design, each golf car combines the industry’s most highly regarded and most sought-after US and European-made components in a stylish, robust and superbly finished vehicle.
Some of the vehicles’ features include:
- US-made ADC 48-volt motor;
- US-made Trojan heavy duty deep cycle batteries (America’s largest selling);
- US Curtis controller with advanced computerised diagnostics and control;
- Italian Graziano spine-less transaxle with zero noise and emissions;
- Automotive-style double independent suspension with helical springs over self adjusting hydraulic struts;
- Self compensating dual rack and pinion steering with permanently lubricated sealed bearings, industrial welded high strength tubular steel chassis anodised treated for increased rust prevention – (20 to 30 times stronger than the cathode treated aluminum chassis);
- Body panels are ABS 747 injection molded PP-infused with automotive grade colour coat finish; and
- Full-lighting kit standard for easy registration.
McKinnon said ECAR Australasia Pty Ltd, located on the Gold Coast, had vehicles to cater for a broad range of purposes, including personal golf carts, gated community transport, personnel carriers and a new range of 14-seat and 17-seat electric buses.
“We specialise in delivery of quality new and used golf, lifestyle and community carts Australia-wide,” he said.
“We provide a large range of commercial vehicles including refreshment and linen carts, maintenance and cargo vehicles, people movers and other specialised applications such as medi carts and security vehicles.
According to McKinnon, ECar has the “best value for money electric vehicles on the market”.
“We offer options to suit all budgets, uses and client preferences.”
Golf courses, individual golfers, hospitals, airports, caravan parks, retirement villages, theme parks, wineries and factory complexes are users of E-Car.
For more information, telephone (07) 5514-0379 or call Phil McKinnon on 0400-669-023.